SAIIE Membership Categories (2019/2020 fees)
||A person who has been a Member (MSAIIE) for a minimum of seven years and held position of profession responsibility in IE
||R 1 644.50
||An ECSA registered engineering person and/or a person with at least seven years of combined tertiary and practical IE experience
||R 1 460.50
A Candidate Engineer/ Technologist/ Technician working towards registration as well as practical experience;
A person who expresses a professional interest in IE and is desirous of subscribing to the objectives of the Institute
Student upgrading to AMSAIIE
R 1 357.00
R 1 357.00
||May retain designation at point of retirement
||A person shall be at the age of retirement, typically 65 years old
A person pursuing a course at a recognised tertiary education institution. Must be less than 30 years of age.
If subscribing in mass through a student branch, the membership fee is only R90 per student.
*Membership are valid from 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020.
- When applying for an upgrade, a person shall apply with the required documentary proof attached to the member upgrade form for council approval.
- Invoice for 2019/2020 will be forwarded during April 2019.
Last updated Thursday, 25 April 2019 07:58
SAIIE Bank Details
Payments of SAIIE fees or other payments/donations can be made electronically or via direct deposit into the bank account:
- SAIIE bank account:
- Account number 40 535 299 32;
- Branch code 632005
- Please use your invoice/membership number as a reference for your payment.
- E-mail the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Last updated Thursday, 18 January 2018 15:21
How do I upgrade my membership?
Your current membership grade:
- If you registered while you were a student, your initial membership grade is StMSAIIE (Student Member). When you start to work, you should upgrade your membership to Associate Member.
- If you registered as a young Industrial Engineer, your membership grade is AMSAIIE (Associate Member).As you gain more work experience, you may want to upgrade to full member. (MSAIIE)
If you believe that you qualify for a membership upgrade please login to your SAIIE profile and select "Upgrade my membership". Please ensure to upload your ID, qualification(s) and CV and click then on "Submit my change membership type application".
Last updated Wednesday, 5 August 2015 10:51
Become a Member
SAIIE migrated to a new member management system. All membership applications are now done on-line. Kindly go to http://members.saiie.co.za/
and click on "New membership application". As soon as your application is approved you will received an automated response containing your login details, membership number as well as an invoice for annual membership fees. Upon completion of your personal information ensure to add the correct billing address for invoice purposes.
Last updated Friday, 6 March 2015 11:35
Viewing page 1 of 1. Records 1 to 4 of 4.