Senior Business Analyst in Centurion Offices
At various levels analyse, design, deliver, implement and support PiLog’s Master Data Quality Management solutions at PiLog’s Clients both locally and abroad. Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity for our client base. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to be part of a team to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst.
The key functions of a Business Analyst in PiLog will include:
- Functional Analysis and Design in order to provide a solution that conforms to the Client’s requirements, in terms of PiLog’s best practice Master Data Quality Management principles and processes.
- Systems Analysis and Design consisting of relaying and converting client requirements into technical specifications and product solutions based on PiLog’s suite of Master Data Quality Management applications.
- Solution delivery and implementation by applying basic project management principles.
- Quality Assurance throughout the solution delivery process; from initial requirements
- Specification to final Client acceptance.
- Client enablement and support.
- Continuous PiLog internal process improvement.
- An understanding of general Master Data Management principles.
- Deep understanding of business process analysis.
- Broad understanding of information technology and related business concepts.
- General understanding of Applications Development principles and processes, including the
- System Development Life Cycle.
- General understanding of Enterprise Architecture / Infrastructure.
- Basic Project Management, Risk Management and Quality Assurance experience.
- Systems Maintenance and Support experience.
- Familiarity with database concepts and structures.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable qualification (Diploma or Certificate).
- Relevant experience required: Senior BA: At least 5+
- Obtain a detailed understanding of PiLog’s Master Data Management principles, processes, methodologies and applications/architecture.
- Elicit Client requirements using various business analysis techniques.
- Design potential software solutions and systems architecture.
- Deliver artefacts as needed, including Business Requirements Documents, Use and Test Cases, Architecture and Infrastructure requirements documents, GUI / Screen designs, Interface designs.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs.
- Communicate software development requirements with Development Team
- Monitor and track the Development Team deliverables.
- Deploy configured solutions to the Client.
- Participate in user acceptance and integration testing.
- Contribute to project plans: project milestones, phases, elements, resource requirements and budgets.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions.
- Writing and maintaining user documentation, and enablement of Client Users.
- Manage Client support requests and proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Core Business Analysis skills: Analysis, Design, Specification, Documentation. Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- General Management skills: Basic project management, Organizational skills, Scope management.
- Technical Skills: Business Process Modelling, Presentation and Facilitation, Data modelling based on Entity Diagram Mapping, High proficiency with SQL language and database management, Oracle/MS SQL.
- Tools: Data manipulation tools, Microsoft Office Suite including Access and Visio, Project management tools.
- Behavioural Skills: Ability to manage own workload and timelines, Interpersonal skills, Negotiating and Influencing skills, Ability to Delegate and Empower, Coaching and Mentoring, Conflict Management.
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions.
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Analytical, lateral and logical thinker.
- Communicate excellently in both verbal and written communication.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be able to operate under minimum supervision.
- Motivated and Self-Driven: Self-starter, Self-managed.
- Good Time management.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
All updated CV’s to be accompanied by relative documents: SA ID / Valid Work permit,
Qualifications, Valid passport.
Application should be forwarded to Chantell@pilog.co.za OR faxed to (012) 663 6574. For more info in the regard, please phone Chantell Jonck at (012) 663 2210.
The closing date is 5 August 2022.
Click here to become a member to see more.